Thursday, November 12, 2009

Too many books?


I don't know about all of you, but I have no more room for books on my shelves. It doesn't matter, though, I keep accumulating them, and keep trying to find creative ways to store them. I used to think I would donate some of them to the library, but its shelves are full now, too. What to do? I came across some creative uses for some of those books that I know I will never re-read or pass along. How about these book vases from Laura Cahill?








How about this for a hubby's Christmas present?

Photo by geeksugar.com

I especially like this one. It would certainly use up a lot of books.


You know what could be displayed on this shelf? More books!

Photo by not-tom.com


This is clever, but only uses one book.



Book bracelets. Very cool.



If you are like me, you don't go anywhere without a book. This book purse could kill two birds with one stone.



How about this creative necklace?



Books have more uses than I thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment